From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On
Behalf Of Robert L. Stone
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 11:52 AM
To: KR Builders Pilots
Subject: KR> Electronic Ignition

Netters,
     I have heard that the modern electronic ignition system is more
reliable than the conventional two magneto set-up in all aircraft
engines.
Assuming this is true, opinions from any of you who are knowledgeable in

this area would be welcome.  Also does anyone know where if at all an
electronic ignition to use on a VW engine is available.

Bob Stone, Harker Heights, Tx
rsto...@hot.rr.com