Hello KR guys,

This may not be an "in" from the local lumber yard but it is a source of
quality sitka spruce.

Marc is a recent supplier over the last three years and is just over the
border close to NW
states. He has brought in thousands of board feet of dimensional sika
spruce from the
Queen Charlotte Islands just a little way from Sitka, Alaska
He can provide you with top quality Grade A sitka spruce and would like
to make up some
KR kits for you. Give him an email of fax and discuss with him what he
is prepared to do
for you.

Western Aircraft Supplied Ltd.
P.O. Box 79,
Slocan, BC  Canada

Marc Septav
(250) 355-0003
Fax: (250) 355-0004
Email: aircr...@telus.net

I am sure you will like working with Marc!

Happy Building and Flying!        sanding, sanding, sanding away ;)

Adrain

--
Adrian VE6AFY
Mailto:cart...@spots.ab.ca