>Larry I thought the same thing.. then I was reminded that when I fly a
>production plane (piper warrior and most others),  I always have  my right
hand on the throttle quadrant and my left hand on wheel  anyway!!!  So that
settled it
>for me!!
>John Monday

I too prefer flying a control wheel with the left hand, right hand on
throttle but I like right hand on a stick, left hand on throttle.  I'm
right handed and it's a matter of personal preference.  Every
builder should build their KR the way THEY want it.

As to cockpit width mentioned in another post, go to

http://www.maddyhome.com/krsrch/index.jsp

and type in cockpit width.  You should get 133 hits on the subject.
This address is at the bottom of every net e-mail.

Larry Flesner