Gene,

This was all rather uncalled for.  I've thought for some time that your
various signatures have been "asking for trouble", but never mentioned it.
I guess it was just a matter of time before somebody did.  Joachim should
have sent that direct to you rather than to the whole list, but CERTAINLY
your reply should have gone direct to him.

Although people who know me will vouch for the fact that I'm not exactly a
choir boy myself, it's so easy to keep from using that kind of language when
you're typing that I can find no excuse for it.  If there's one hard fast
rule around here, using the "F word" will get you thrown off as soon as I
see it, so you can check KRnet email from the escribe archives from now on.

Anything that doesn't have to do with flying or building KRs or engines
ruffles my feathers a little, but the mention of anything as controversial
as religion or politics (and you managed to roll them both into one) is
definitely out of place here, not to mention gratuitous cussing.  Anybody
else that feels like flying off the handle is invited to just go ahead and
unsubscribe to save me the trouble...

Mark Langford, Huntsville, Alabama
see KR2S project N56ML at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford
email to N56ML "at" hiwaay.net