++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

>From my understanding of the reg's,  if you perform the aerobatic
manuevers during phase I test period, (and we'll assume here that
you do it legally) that the airplane is certified to perform those
manuevers after the phase I period is finished, again assuming
their done legally, parachute, etc.

As to the parachute requirement, if the reg's state " each occupant"
requires a chute, we could ASSUME that the pilot, even when
solo, is an occupant of the aircraft.  If the aircraft is not capable
of allowing "each occupant" to wear a chute, then you won't be
able to "legally certify" the aircraft for aerobatics.