Jim Hill called yesterday and said I was about to have some company.  He drove
up a few minutes later with Tommy Waymack and his buddy Noel, who's thinking
about buying Jim's KR2S (http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford/jhill.html ).  We had
a good time talking KRs and Corvairs, and sampling a new batch of Amber Bock.
It made me start looking forward to the Gathering already.

I showed them the guts of my Corvair engine, which is headless at the moment.
For the details on that, see
http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford/corvair/first_runs/later1.html .  I'm making
progress though, knocking some more things off the list.

Bill, if there are five Corvair powered KRs flying in formation, who's going to
take that picture?  Because it won't be me....I'll be one of 'em!  In fact, Joe
Horton may just beat me.  He doesn't spend all his time sitting in front of the
computer!

Mark Langford, Huntsville, Alabama
see KR2S project N56ML at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford
email to N56ML "at" hiwaay.net