From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net]On
Behalf Of Orma
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 2:18 PM
To: KRnet
Subject: Re: KR> Crosswinds

Hello Joe

I'm sorry, I've read your lines three times and still don't understand what
you are talking about.  Perhaps more explanation is in order.  The bottom
line for me is to try an approach to an airport, if I don't feel perfectly
comfortable attempting the landing, I'll go somewhere else.  At 80 MPH
slipping bumping doing all the other things it takes to land, I don't see
how you could remember any of that .  Perhaps I have it all wrong and this
information is only to be used for takeoff.

Orma
Southfield, MI
N110LR Tweety, old enough to drink this year
Flying and more flying, to the gathering or bust
http://www.kr-2.aviation-mechanics.com/