Quick note to anyone using my checklists modified or not:
They are set to be printed landscape not portrait, so you need to change your
printing preferences for best results. Also, the layout is for being able to
fold them, and then laminate them for long lasting. Office depot charges $1 per
page so for $2 you have checklists to last a lifetime. Also, little trick I
learned in my flight training: fold the pages first, then go have them
laminated. The new laminate will follow the folds and make it much easier to
fold them after laminated, then if you leave them straight and then try to fold
them afterwards.  Then store them in your map pouch so that they are always in
the plane.

Fly Safe!

Colin & Beverly Rainey
Apex Lending, Inc.