I have a Facet pump on my Camaro due to changing engines to a late model 3.4
which had no provision for a mechanical pump, so it necessitated use of an
electric. The fuel lines were very difficult to get to in the back near the
tank which is where the Facet directions said to put it.  I installed the pump
on the front fender which works fine as long as I don't go full throttle on the
engine, which then runs the float bowl dry after about a minute because the
pump cannot keep up with the volume required. I don't think this is a problem
with the 601, or the KR installs. It just needs to be as low as possible in the
system to aid in priming.
Colin

crain...@cfl.rr.com
http://kr-builder.org/Colin/index.html