Less filling and Tastes great!!!

Internet groups such as KRnet are a prime source for both good
information and bad disinformation.  It's up to the reader to figure out
who supplies the good data and who's full of BS.  The down side to
internet groups is that everyone with a keyboard is an expert while
experience and credentials are meaningless.  That's the part you figure
out once you get familiar with the group.

-Jeff Scott

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 17:53:06 -0500 "Oscar Zuniga" <taildr...@hotmail.com>
writes:
> Call me slow, but I'm just now reading the letters to the editor in the

> current "Sport Pilot" and see a letter from Mark Langford rebutting
William