No question that William is the expert on corvair engines and that Mark
is the KR expert but there are other experts on the list thst have forgot
more than someone has learned from building and been flying a KR-2 for
twenty years.  Marks work on bringing the new airfoil subject is a good
point and there are other experts that trained Dr. Michael Selig, I can
remember when he came to our branch to learn the Eppler program (Dr.
Richard Eppler, laminar flow airfoil designer and sailplane designer)
from Dan Sommers also expert on laminar flow airfoils. Most everyone on
the list can contribute but no one is perfect, not even the two who have
built and are flying there KR-2 for years.
Jim