Web Page: www.jrl-engineering.com

From: Serge VIDAL <serge.vi...@sagem.com>
Date:  Wed, 4 May 2005 13:24:23 +0200

Something puzzles me. I found by chance, over the Internet, a 'ribs
generator' program, designed for radio-controlled models, wih more than a
thousand profiles available. You just enter the profile type, the chord of
the first rib, the chord of the last rib, and the number of ribs, and
voila! You get a PDF file that goes to your printer, with "assembly marks"
to help you glue the paper sheets together.

I used it to make a RAF 48 profile, with a 48" chord, as per KR2 specs.
The trouble is, what I get is different from the KR2 Scale 1 drawing. The
KR2 profile is slightly thicker.

What the hell is wrong here?

Serge Vidal
KR2 "Kilimanjaro Cloud"