From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net]On
Behalf Of n66...@aol.com
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 12:52 PM
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: KR> New Builder Question!! HELP

I need to know if a standard KR Boat can be stretched and widened to become
a KR2S.  The boat is in good shape and has retractable gear which will be
removed for tri-gear.  I am really wanting to put a corvair engine on this
bird.
 I am just wondering if it would be better to start from scratch or  can I
have a head start by getting this boat to work.

Thanks,

Larry
"Getting ready to build N667HU"