-----Original Message-----
From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net]On
Behalf Of Mark Langford
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2005 6:48 AM

I drove my wife's  Audi to tow the plane, while she followed in my GTI.
Then we ran back home and each carried a wing back.  She helped me get the
wings installed, and afterward gave me a big hug and said something like
"welcome to your dream"...

Mark,
You have a real jewel of a wife there. Many of us envy you. Tell Jeannie we are
proud that she supports you so. Through my seven years of building, my wife
never supported me. As a matter of fact, there were a couple of times she
threatened the plane with a chain saw. Now that it is flying, she is starting
to show more pride in it in the fact that we now own an airplane. Funny thing
is that she told me I should upgrade to a larger plane so we as a family can go
places. Ha....I am going places in my KR. She can drive......

Mark Jones (N886MJ)
Wales, WI