From: "Jeff Scott" <jscott.pla...@gmx.com>
To: "KRnet" <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2012 5:05:49 PM
Subject: Re: KR> project update

Congratulations! Your plane is looking like we should be seeing it in Mt Vernon
this fall.

 I've had the same situation, except Fed Ex had rammed the prop through the end
of the crate, then broke 4" off the tip. It took 4 months, several rounds of
appeals, and a see you in court notice with Fed Ex Ground before they finally
paid for it. Glad yours wasn't damaged.

 -Jeff Scott