It sure is quiet on the Net today. So, do all of you realize it is only 105
days till the KR Gathering. If you are still only thinking about going to the
Gathering, go ahead and make the commitment to be there. The rest of us would
sure love to have you attend. If your plane is getting close to being finished,
this is the motivation to get yourself in high gear and fly to the Gathering.
There will be a new breed of KR's at the Gathering this year with a lot of
exciting ideas and modifications. New records will be set again in both planes
and attendance. I WANT YOU to help us make this happen by being there, whether
you fly or drive or hitch hike. We are calling a family meeting September 9-11
and expect all family members to be there. You do not want to be absent because
if you are, you will miss the most exciting KR event of the year. Plus, you
could be the topic of discussion and not be there to defend yourself. BE THERE.
If you are a die-hard KR fanatic, I will see you in 104 days. :-)

Mark Jones (N886MJ)
Wales, WI
Visit my web site: http://mywebpage.netscape.com/n886mj
Email: flyk...@wi.rr.com