Well my Todd's Canopy is all but finished. I'm now working out how to fit
the from hinges. Same hinge as Mark L.
Question. Mark and others,
My canopy now fits so well that the canopy sit on the forward deck, and I
have many layers of cloth and Carbon fibre around the nose to deck area. My
hinges seen fit best to the area of Carbon that is glass to the canopy
Perspex and not the frame itself.
Is it OK to have the hinge connect to this area?
Or I could place the hinge on the front edge of the frame and sink the hinge
into the front deck for clearance when it is closed

Comments please !!!!!!!

Phil Matheson
mathe...@dodo.com.au
VH-PKR  ( Phil's KR)
61 3 58833588
Australia.( Down Under)
See My KR2 Building Web Page at:
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/flyingkrphil/VHPKR.html

See our VW Engines and Home built web page at
http://www.vw-engines.com/
www.homebuilt-aviation.com/