From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On Behalf Of
Peter Drake
Sent: Donnerstag, 09. Juni 2005 17:05
To: johnal...@thistle-washrooms.com; KRnet
Subject: Re: KR> New member

Hi John
I looked into the corvair engine. The problem in the UK is that the PFA will
only give a 1100lbs MAUW for the KR2s and the Corvair is relatively heavy
compared with VWs, Jabirus or even Rotax 912s, leaving you very little space
for you, fuel and girlfriend /wife etc.
I am still undecided as my partner in this project has more money than me and
wants to use a Jabiru 120 ££££££.

Peter