> But do I
> have the necessary ability to go from 4 wheels to 3 wheels with
> wings?
>> Coincidently I came across a guy selling a Corvair engine this week
> ( here
> in the UK we don't have so many 'vairs available) so I am very
> tempted, but
> just lack a little confidence.
> Any supportive comments would be appreciated. ( or even wisdom
> saying don't
> do it- you mad fool!!)
         Guys-- All I can say is the same thing I tell my kids ---" If I
can do it - Then anyone can do it"
9 years 3 months--- over 3000 hours ---  KR2S with 3100cc corvair ready
for finial inspection. At the same time Completed private pilot and
checked out in 5 different aircraft and flew a couple others.
        It's all part of a life's experience that I can't imagine living
without. I know that I will never regret taking up the challenge.
Good luck in your decision,
Joe Horton, Coopersburg, PA.
joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com