Guys,
        I just finished up checking the W/B on 357CJ . It did not work
out to bad. My question is that in the most forward loading situation the
calculations show the loading between 1/4" and 3/8" forward of the
forward C/G range. That  would quickly change as fuel is burned from the
header tank. Every other situation works out fine. I will have a little
over 5 1/2" C/G travel from worst case forward to worst case aft C/G. And
it stays out of the no fly aft 2" of the published C/G range. The only
thing that I can easily move right now is the ELT. But I don't think that
it has enough impact to move the C/G back 3/8". BTW- most of the weight
and Balance was done with the plane  loaded and weighed in the
configurations. I know that the C/G is not as nice as some of the others
that have kept only wing tanks in their planes but I was always aware of
how it would be and accepted that trade off.
                Is this realistically enough to worry about or should I
move things to get it right on??
Joe Horton, Coopersburg, PA.
joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com