We was able to keep it under control last year and not make it know to those
who did not need to know and we will do that this year as well.I can get the
beverage and keep it behind my camper and since I will probly be one of the
first ones there again on thursday I will take care of getting it and then
just put a cup out for donations.If this works for everyone I will do
it.Email me off list with some beverage ideas.I will get them on the way to
the gathering and may be able to get a deal on a couple.It only takes me
about 40 minutes to get to the gathering from work...

Bob Glidden
Eminence,Indiana
KR2S N181FW (building)
Corvair 110