Hello Net
As usual, Tweety is a no show.  We did not make the trip to Hartford and on to
Oshkosh.  In place of making the trip I have been working on the Cleveland
wheel swap.  I need to see a picture of the grove gear with Cleveland's
installed.  I want to know at what position the brake caliper is mounted.  On
my Rand Gear, I have decided to mount the caliper to the rear, at about the 3
or 9 O clock position(depending on which way you view it from.).  My Rand gear
is wider at the bottom then the Cleveland axle.  It required me to trim the
gear leg in order for the brake caliper to fit.  I'm interested in how anyone
with the Grove gear and Cleveland wheels and brakes worked this area.

Orma
Southfield, MI
N110LR Tweety, old enough to drink this year
Flying and more flying, to the gathering or bust
http://www.kr-2.aviation-mechanics.com/