What Larry said, but you might want to consider filling the gap on the sides
instead of splitting down the middle. And you definitely do want to change
the rounded shape of the KR2 deck because, if you don't, your head will be
banging against the side. We cut off the lip to make it easier to bend, and
went from there. There are a couple of pics at:

http://kr-builder.org/TurtleDeck/index.html

Our first thought was also to split it down the middle and then it occurred
to me that the part you see the most is on the top. So that is why we spread
it instead.

See you in Mt. Vernon - 2005 - KR Gathering

See N64KR at http://KR-Builder.org - Then click on the pics

There is a time for building and a time for FLYING and the time for building
has expired.

Daniel R. Heath - Columbia, SC