>Take a look at this link to see how I set mine up. It works perfect as
>confirmed with my GPS.
>http://mywebpage.netscape.com/n886mj/wing.html
>Mark Jones (N886MJ)

When you're considering mounting/location, make sure it is easily
serviced.  It will be one of those items that is the most easily
damaged.  Extra hose, quick disconnects, etc. or whatever it
takes.  Mine is mounted on the inboard end of the outer wing panel.
When I attach the outer wing, I feed the extra hose through the
mount hole and attach pitot/static assembly after the wing is
secured.  I have a 4"X9" access hole on the bottom side of the
wing center section to attach my fuel and electrical lines.  If I
need to service the pitot/static assembly, I take out the two screws
that attach the assembly, pull it down, remove the hose and do
whatever work is necessary.

The other thing to consider is keeping it outside the prop arc.

Larry Flesner