Hello Larry,
On another subject, we have not discussed people bring
all sorts of pieces parts and selling or trading them
at the gathering.  I for one would still like an
engine if anybody has an extra core they can spare.  I
got another one here locally but I still need heads
and a crank.  I would love to just get one that I can
tear down and start rebuilding.  I have an extra sling
seat that someone may be interested in.  Anyway, is
something like that an option?  if so, put the word
out and encourage everyone to grab and bring as much
stuff as possible.  Thanks for listening.
Ray