Steve; seeing as how you haven't installed your center spars
yet may I make a suggestion, food for thought.
I built my outer wing panels with my center spars mounted
in a rollover jig made from angle iron. It allowed me to turn
my assembly over so I could  glass my foam cores top
side up, bottom side up, leading edge up or trailing edge
up. When I built my KR1, and hated doing the outer wing
panels on the airplane. This time around I decided to get
them out of the way first. It is so much easier to build
them this way and using a lazer level and the TET airfoil
 templates allows you to achieve complete accuracy easily.
The outer panels can be completely finished including
maintaining aileron alignment by leaving a 48 in. template
on the butt of the outer panel. You rig your jig to accommodate
the fuselage so you maintain your center spar to outer spar
alignments then glue them in.I think anybody that has built
a KR will attest with a little after thought that having the
outer panels out of the way now then fabricating the rest
of the airplane puts you way ahead of the game as it is
my consideration that the outerwing panel construction
is the trickiest part of the airplane