Hello Krnet members!

I would like to understanding the glassing procedure on foam.

Follow the procedure as I understanding.

1.      Sending the foam.
2.      Cover/squeegee over the foam with slurry (Micro + epoxy)
3.      Cover the wet slurry with glass cloth.
4.      Cover over the glass cloth with pure epoxy and squeegee off any
excess epoxy.
5.      Wait two day, when all the slurry/epoxy is dry.
6.      Sending the surface area.
7.      Use macro slurry to fill in unsmooth area.

My question:
      A. This process is correct? If not please correct me.
      B. This process suitable to all area with foam like:
Wings, Horizontal stabilizer, Elevator, Vertical stab and so on?
      C. Within the "Book Plan" of the KR-2 mentioned, Micro beads is
totally non structural.
           How this instruction related to the cover of the wings foam
with Micro beads and then covers with glass cloth?

Waiting to confirmation or correction.

Regards
Dubi Gefen.