Very Nice.  The main thing we all forget is how young
these people are and how fast the reality of service
like this makes them grow up.  I am the assistant
scoutmaster of B.S.A. Troop 244.  Less than 2 years
ago we had a young Eagle Scout in our troop.  His
nickname is "Bigfoot" because he is 6'4".  When he
turned 18 he went straight into the Marine Corps and
is already back from his year in Iraq.  He would send
emails back from Iraq to let all the other guys in the
troop know how things really were, even making fun of
the way guys who weren't on the front lines reacted.
That kind of almost casual bravery is incomprehensible
to most of us.  It is amazing the way this young man
changed throughout that time from a large boy to a
full fledged Marine.  When we think of professional
soldiers we always think of grown men and women.  In
reality they are mostly kids.  If anything we should
be even prouder of them.

Ray
New Orleans

http://www.clermontyellow.accountsupport.com/flash/UntilThen.swf