I received the following from Yodd at Todd's Canopies. I'm sure he will not
mind.
I asked him for the best way to clean his canopy on my kr and his reply is
listed below
Phil Matheson,
---------------------------------
I did not recieve your last email. Thankyou for emailing me again.

I visited your interesting website.

What do you clean the canopy with? May I start with what not to clean it
with?
Don't use any hosehold cleaners. They probably have chemicals that will
attack the plastic.

Use cleaners that are made for plastic. A lot of them not only clean, they
polish the plastic and take all the static charge.

I use Novus products. Novus #1 is a cleaner, polisher and anti static agent.
Novus #2 is a rubbing compound for fine scratches. With a cottom cloth and
this, one can make scratches that are not to deep, disappear.

Novus #3 is a courser compound for deeper scratches. Use #3, then #2.

If they don't have Novus products in Australia, I'm sure there are products
there that do the same thing.

Some rubbing compounds made for polishing cars do the same thing as Novus
#2. You may want to experiment with these on a scrap piece of plastic.

Thanks again for the business!

Todd Silver
www.toddscanopies.com

Phil Matheson
mathes...@dodo.com.au
VH-PKR  ( Phil's KR)
61 3 58833588
Australia.( Down Under)
See My KR2 Building Web Page at:
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/flyingkrphil/VHPKR.html
See our VW Engines and Home built web page at
http://www.vw-engines.com/
www.homebuilt-aviation.com/
http://corvair.vw-engines.com/