Most of you know what Jerry and I went through to get this windshield built.
The makers of the Plexiglas also recommend Novus, so, even though it is
expensive, I won't use anything else. I have been using it and it is great.

See you in Mt. Vernon - 2005 - KR Gathering

See N64KR at http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on the pics

There is a time for building and a time for FLYING and the time for building
has expired.

Daniel R. Heath - Columbia, SC