Netters
I am not trying to talk for anyone but myself on this subject.I thought it was
pretty awesome the way several people responded to Mark Langford's caliper
issue today.That is what this group is all about and I just thought it was time
a little praise was given to the group for all the help everyone has been to
each other.And I reserved the soda for the gathering today so we need people to
get rid of it.Bring your wives friends anyone that wants to talk,listen or just
expel some hot air about the greatest little plane on the planet.See you in how
many days Mark Jones ??????

Bob Glidden
Eminence,Indiana
KR2S N181FW (building)