Dear all,

My name's Tony, I'm a 24 year old Flight / Attendant for a british airline.
I've been flying since 3 years now (I've got my PPL in France) and I would like
to move on to something else: build my own aircraft and enjoy flying that way.

As my dad had begun a Cozy several years ago, I was already pretty much aware
about what is an experimental aircraft but now it's time to go for my own
project.

I'm ready to spend hours in my workshop and now here are some questions about a
KR2S project:

- I didn't have a look yet at the plans themselves but I'd like to know how is
the building process divided into parts. Whilst I'm looking at the different
groups (1, 2, ...) of raw materials, I guess everything has to be built from
"'scratch"? (apart from those molded parts)

- What would you think of mounting a Rotax 912 (100 HP) on the aircraft?
Apparently, the Rotax has a gross weight lesser than a Continental O - 200.

Anyway,

This was just a quick introduction and I hope to hear from you soon, guys!

Regards,

Tony