> My name's Tony, I'm a 24 year old Flight / Attendant for a british
> airline. I've been flying since 3 years now (I've got my PPL in France)
> and I would like to move on to something else: build my own aircraft and
> enjoy flying that way.

Welcome to the KRnet, Tony!

We are always glad to hear from new people considering the KR as their
airplane of choise.  The KRnet will be quiet for the next 4 -5 days.  We are
having the annual get together in
Mount Vernon, Illinoise.  It offically starts today and ends Sunday.  Many
of our members are traveling there as we speak.  I am leaving tomorrow
morning for Mount Vernon.
The KRnet emails will pick up quickly next week.
We have a number of  KR people in Europe, including UK, France, and Italy to
name just a few.

Again Welcome aboard !!!!
Brant Hollensbe
515-221-0970

Hey Guys, I still got a seat open on my Cessna!  Any body needing a ride to
the gathering I'm departing Ankeny Ia.  8:30 Fri. morning.