"If you want to improve your piloting skills, learn and master tailwheels."
"If you master a tailwheel aircraft you can fly anything.."
"A tail wheel aircraft has definite advantages over nose draggers."
"We can do something that nosedraggers can't and are proud of it."

Give me a break guys. Flying tailwheels is another set of skills like flying
instruments, but if you never go into a cloud what good does it do you?

Any CFI will tell you that you really learn to fly when you start teaching
others to fly, so, to improve your skills why not become a CFI. To get a
commercial ticket and instrument and multi engine rateing you will learn
additional skills and become a better pilot. Why not get Commercial helicopter
license with instrument radiating and become a instructor pilot in helicopters
and an instrument examiner so that you can teach and evaluate other pilots
skills. Why not learn close formation flying. Your answer probably is I don't
need all that for the type of flying I do.  Been there, done all that, but I
don't need a tailwheel for the type of flying I do.

Jack Cooper
kr2coo...@earthlink.net