Yesterday I was at the airport after work and was checking things out in the
engine compartment when I noticed my battery had bulged quite considerably
on the side. It was a sealed battery. This afternoon I arrived the airport
about 5pm and installed a new battery, put the cowl back on, preflighted her
and took off at 20 till 6. I managed to get 1/2 hour flight in before it got
too dark to fly with no interior lights, which I will be installing soon.
Anyway, I greased a landing and tucked her away for the night. The rain is
coming in tonight and is not predicted to stop till Monday so I just had to
get that fix just in case I can not fly any this weekend.

Mark Jones (N886MJ)
Wales, WI  USA
E-mail me at flyk...@wi.rr.com
Visit my KR-2S CorvAIRCRAFT web site at