At 03:12 AM 11/5/2005, you wrote:
>KR heads
>Those of you that have hung your rudder pedals from the shelf in stead of
>mounting them on the floor. Were you happy with the height above the floor
>that the horizontal made (the bit that your foot rests on)?
>Dene Collett

Check out:

http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford/flesner/brakes1.jpg

I not only had enough for the pedals but  I extended the vertical
closer to the floor to mount the master cylinders.

You will note that I had to add a second layer of 1/4" ply to the
lower shelf to move the pedals back from the firewall to give
the clearance for the master cylinders.  There are a few more
pictures at the krnet.org site that I posted several days back.

Larry Flesner