>Larry- How quickly you forget all the riveting emails you wrote and the
>intimate discussions of  pucker factor. Don't you remember how using
>those muscles can make ya break right out in a sweat?
Joe

You're right Joe but I don't think my pucker muscles ever pulled the
grin off my face.  It's like the first dates you had with your wife.  You
may have been nervous as h*ll but enjoyed every minute of it.
As to your wife, tell her anything it takes to keep flying.  The fun is
just beginning !!!

By the way, how is she getting along from the patio falling on her?

Larry Flesner