John Monday wrote:

> Mark to you have the make and model of the $100 Bluetooth GPS??

Mine's not bluetooth, but a buddy of mine just bought a DeLorme that is
bluetooth, and it also cost a hundred bucks, but I don't know the model
number.  Mine's a Garmin GPS 18 that is USB.  It gets its power from the USB
port, so I don't have to mess around with batteries or external power.
Pharos is another one that has either version, and Haicom is a big GPS
manufacturer (that's what Anywhere Map will send you with their sticker on
it).  Here's a link to a bluetooth version:
http://www.buygpsnow.com/item.aspx?itemid=268 .

Mark Langford, Huntsville, Alabama
see KR2S project N56ML at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford
email to N56ML "at" hiwaay.net