Yes they still have those things.  The problem is that once you start using GPS
you get sloppy and stop thinking properly.
  I fly with my GPS and have just started to force myself to fly the "old
fashioned way" just to be able to handle it if the GPS ever gives up the ghost.
 too many people will be in trouble if their GPS's ever quit working.  I am
making sure that I will not be one of those people.
  My Sundowner has all the bells and whistles including autopilot.  I have just
stopped using it.
  Ray
  New Orleans