From: krnet-bounces+brian.kraut=engalt....@mylist.net
[mailto:krnet-bounces+brian.kraut=engalt....@mylist.net]On Behalf Of Lee
Van Dyke
Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2005 4:03 PM
To: KRnet
Subject: KR> VW rpms

Group,

Although my day yesterday was a great time, there are a few housekeeping
things to take car of.

1. Airspeed was about 120 +/-  (could be faster)
2. RPM's 3300 max at level flight        3150 @ climb out.
3. Fuel consumption is about 5 gal per hour ( I have a Super POSA )  I can
lean it out in the air.
4. No music for the 1:20 trip.  What is an easy inexpensive way to get
music/ipod/satalite radio piped into the headset??
5. CHT is a little high on #1 cyl.

My prop that I have now is a Culver 52/45 this might need to be repitched,
per GP this might help with the RPM's and the temp.

I have an HAPI 1835 VW with Scat heads

Any Ideas from the VW guys out there??????

Lee Van Dyke
Mesa AZ
l...@vandyke5.com