Steve Phillabaum wrote:

>> Just put the assemble together for the welder. I noticed that the shuttle
rod movement may only be 1.75". (This would be the aileron movement at the
cable contact for those that don't know of the system).  For those whom used
this same set up I would like to know if this is OK?  or Should I redo? I
Might be able to tweek it to get 2" of travel but no more.<<

This doesn't answer your question, but can't you just drill another hole in
your aileron bellcranks to make the throw shorter?  Maybe not, and I have no
idea, having never built a set, but I would think so, IF you don't have
enough travel.  I have plenty of aileron travel, but my bellcrank is custom
made.  I guess I'll let somebody else answer this one though.

Mark Langford, Huntsville, Alabama
see KR2S project N56ML at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford
email to N56ML "at" hiwaay.net