----- Original Message -----
From: Mac McConnell-Wood
To: peterdr...@kingslandstabling.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 10:05 AM
Subject: RE: KR> control movement for airlerons

Peter, Sympathies are with you over the WAF's -The PFA are great at reinventing
the wheel! I recall some of the comments by a PFA "Engineer" when they looked
at my KR2. Didn't seem to grasp the concept that KR engineering had been
scrutinised by FAA engineers for 30 odd years.   The following message was in
reply to another member ,but I think it dissappeared down the black hole that
all my e/m's to the net seem to go down - would you fwd it please.
      Regards    Mac

Steven , I used the basic /original aileron system . The problem I had
obtaining full aileron travel was resolved when I checked the distance between
the aileron hinge and the the horn bolt hole center . It has to be 2.5" max .
If any longer than that you won't get full range of movement.  This dimension
was omitted on my drawings but they are Very Old!

     Cheers   Mac    UK      macw...@hotmail.co.uk