P.S. The line starts now for those wanting a ride at The Gathering, and =
like
the rides at Universal Theme Park, there is a height restriction of no =
more
than 5'10". This is a short man's plane with no adjustable seats, LOL...

=20

Colin Rainey

=20

=20

 Colin if I manage to spring free from the ice this winter I just might =
look
you up. Have to get my butt down to Jack Cooper=92s to pick up the parts =
bought before he hands me a whopper of a storage bill.

Doug Rupert

--=20
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
12/2/2005