Longer wings, speed brake and flaps would surely do the trick by =
lowering
the stall speed to qualify under LSA. Possibly the KR motorglider wings =
with
beefed up spar BUT I have to agree with Colin on the other designs. The
Zodiac XL with a Corvair for power comes to mind.
Doug Rupert

I agree with you that there are plenty of other planes out there to =
build,
leading to an E-LSA category, however, for those who REALLY like the KR
design and building cost,=20

Ed

=20

--=20