I took a guess at finding the balance point along the length of the aileron
and put it there. If you put it on one end, I think you will have some
twisting forces to deal with.

http://krbuilder.org/Aileron/index.html If you care to see how I balanced
ours.

What do you mean by "dynamic tube". If you are referring to static, it can
be left open. There was an extensive thread on this subject some time ago,
so if you look in the archives under "static", you will find more
information than you care to read.

See N64KR at http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on the pics

See you in Mt. Vernon - 2006 - KR Gathering

There is a time for building and a time for FLYING and the time for building
is OVER.

Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC