Netters,

I don't have 100 hours on my KR.  Lanford your flying the wings off that thing.
 I bought my KR2 from my father who owned it for 17 years and never flew it.  I
worked on it for 2 1/2 years (really 1 1/2).  It flew and I did have my
challenges.  Wrong prop, hard landing, and a fuel leak.  With all of that said,
one of the other reasons I wanted the plane was to have fun and travel, mostly
for fun.  It has helped me more for work.  I travel to Yuma AZ 2 or 3 times a
month for work.  These days my wife would dred, after driving for 3 hours there
and 3 hours home plus all the driving while there, I would come home whipped.
Now I can fly there, do my work, fly home and be able to function when I get
home, go to a dinner and a movie last Friday for example.  The summer here is
pretty hot, so flying is done in the AM.  This time of year is our good time to
fly.  I will be posting more photos on my web page when I get them.  Due to
having the retracts on my plane I have been getting a draft in the cockpit and
I have had to start wearing Jeans, and I may have to put a glove on my right
hand.  The cold air runs up the stick and is annoying.  I remember last year of
seeing E-mails that said there time for buildingand time for flying.  Get the
building done because there is a lot of time for flying.  COME FLY WITH US.

Lee Van Dyke
Mesa AZ
l...@vandyke5.com