>   Bring that thing down here for a couple of
>hours and we'll fix that heat problem.  Troy was telling me today that he'
>never had cabin heat, and never had the need for it (and he built his in
>1992).  His cabin is well sealed, but yours probably is too.
>Mark Langford

I don't get much airflow in my cockpit except for a slight leak at the
peak of the gullwing door.  My problem , I think, is my age.  Setting
in 25 to 30 F air for 30 to 45 minutes causes my feet and hands
to start getting a bit chilled.  The only thing I have left to do to finish
my cabin heat is to put on an exhaust muff and run a hose to the
firewall.  Like your paint job, I'll get to it some day.  Maybe an occasional
barrel roll or loop would get my heart pumping more blood to my
extremities.  :-)

Larry Flesner