I just got around to trying the high speed air body saw I got at Harbor
Freight a few months ago.  I used it to cut the plywood floor in the KR
where the brackets for the grove gear go through since I didn't have
anything else that would get in there to cut it.  I was amazed at how good
it works and played with it on some sheet metal, spruce, and fiberglass
also.  I am going to use it a lot more where I would have used other tools
in the past now.  Everyone needs one of these.  The body shop guys have been
keeping this tool a secret for too long.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=113

Brian Kraut
Engineering Alternatives, Inc.
www.engalt.com