Guys, Gals,

I make a mess when changing the oil on my KR2 Trike with a Great Plains VW
2180. The nose gear and engine mount system make it impossible for me to drain
the oil without a big mess.

Anybody got any great tips on how to improve this? Maybe some sort of modified
funnel with an extra long drain tube? Anybody installed some sort of drain
valve that you can slip on a hose and just flip a valve? I had a set up like
that on my Cessna Skyhawk years ago. Any pictures would help.

Also, I want to replace the oil lines on my remote filter. I want to get rid of
the household style plumbing elbows and automotive hose clamps and replace with
AN style hose fittings. I am sitting here at home and I can not remember the
hose sizes and am not familiar with AN connector sizes. Any help?

Jeff York
KR-2 Flying
N839BG
Home page  http://web.qx.net/jeffyork40/