John Godwin wrote:

>>I am just getting started on my 2S and am planning on lengthening the
fuselage by 14 inches by adding one bay aft. My question is, i am 5ft 11in.,
should I add anything forward of the front spar for leg room?<<

I'm about 5ft 10 (lost an inch after back surgery a few years ago), and I
have enough leg room.  My inseam is 32".  Whether you stretch it probably
depends on the engine you plan to use.  See the message below that I posted
two weeks ago:
You can modify a KR in many ways, but adding legroom has its limitations!
Mine is "stock KR2S" in front of the main spar, and with the Corvair hanging
up there a half an inch from the firewall (and no header tank), my CG is at
the forward end of the range.  Not that there's anything wrong with that (it
sure makes it stable), but if I added 2", 4", or another bay, I'd have to
have 30 pounds of lead in the tail (and my backup battery is already back
there).

Mark Langford, Huntsville, Alabama
see KR2S project N56ML at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford
email to N56ML "at" hiwaay.net